Shopping for Engagement Rings? Just Follow these Simple Steps:
1) The center diamond or gemstone will take up the majority of most budgets so learning about the four C’s of diamonds
or getting educated on gemstones
is a very important place to begin.
2) Understanding how a diamond or gemstone’s value is determined by its characteristics will help you find the perfect stone that balances beauty and budget. You can also save the work and use Ring Shop’s free diamond concierge
service and our gemologists will find you stones to consider based on parameters you set.
3) Now it’s time to find the ring! The style you pick should complement your stone and be a reflection of your personal taste. The most popular engagement ring setting types
are solitaire, side-stone, and three-stone rings. The precious metal you select will also have an impact on your budget. Learn more about your metal choices
so you can make the most-informed decision.
4) Once you’ve found a diamond or gemstone and the ring you love, you can customize your finger size
using our “Make it Your Own” tool. Here, you can also choose to add a personal engraving to the ring.
5) Finally, never hesitate to Contact us
. We are always here to take uncertainty out of your shopping experience.